Body Wave Full Lace Wigs
$289.00 – $522.00
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
I Wear Glam’s Full Lace Wigs goes around your entire perimeter of your head. Our Unit is great for protecting your natural hair from the heat damage caused by flat irons and curling irons.
Our units are machine made, to ensure minimal shedding and longevity, with our 100% Premium Virgin Brazilian. Our Full Lace Wigs are convenient for On-The-Go hairstyles and easy to install for yourself and/or your stylist. This wig can be worn glueless with just the straps and combs, or can be applied with adhesive (tape and glue.)
The full lace wig will arrive in its natural state and uncustomized. Our wigs are crafted so they can be parted throughout the entire wig for the ultimate natural looking styles.
– Lace Color: Medium Shade (Standard)
– Combs and Adjustable Straps included.
– Can be parted anywhere.
– Can be colored.
– Does NOT require glue or tape, but they may be used if desired.
– All wigs come in 150% and 180% density. The 180% density is thicker and fuller and is for those who like more fullness.
– Remember when bleaching the knots on the unit, it can cause dryness and baldness to the unit. BE CAREFUL to not over bleach. After bleaching the knots, be sure to moisturize at least twice a week to keep wig from balding. A clear rinse, which is semi permanent color, can also be used to keep wig from balding. Jazzing is a good brand of clear rinse to use.
– Also be mindful when plucking your wig you are untying the knots so you can experience some shedding. It is best to seal your knots with weft sealer to help prevent shedding.
– When coloring hair, DO NOT GET COLOR on your lace, it will color the lace. Please have your wig professionally color or if you prefer to do it yourself, put conditioner on the lace to prevent color from bleeding through.
Please allow up to an extra 5 business days to your order for customization. Orders can ship sooner depending on order volume.
COLOR DISCLAIMER Please be reminded that VIRGIN hair only comes in NATURAL hair colors, which is generally a 1B color. Hair may needs to be dyed and/or cut, and styled to meet your personal preference.
If unsure of head circumference size for which cap is needed, please refer to photo for assistance.